Sunday, December 10, 2017

Sweet Friends & Conversation Heart - Lawn Fawn December inspiration week

Hello and welcome to the Lawn Fawn December inspiration and release week!


Oh gosh, if you're like me, you're going to love each of the new stamps and dies, they are absolutely adorable! This release is all about Valentine's Day but, as allways, you can use most products all year round. For example, I've used the new Sweet Friends set to create this fun thank you card.


I enjoyed a lot coloring all the images from this set with my Copic markers and once I finished, I decided I wanted to use them all. I needed a long card for that but  I kept it very simple. I just colored the background with watercolors in a rainbow palette and added a pair of stripes of patterned paper. I tried to arrange the different sweets matching the background colors.


Today we're featuring a new add-on set for the How You Bean? Stamps and dies: Conversation Heart. I decided to use this set without the main set to give you some inspiration if you don't have it.


I combined the pile of hearts with one of the cats and a sentiment from the Meow You Doin'? set. I colored the cat with Copics but all the hearts are just stamped with different Lawn Fawn inks. You can see also anothe project from the new release, that cute border from Lacy Borders.


I hope you like my projects for today! Please check the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspirations, videos and giveaways!

Thanks for stopping by, have a nice Sunday!

Supply list:

2 comments:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Oh my goodness ! Your cards are so darn cute, I could eat them ! The long one is genius, with the matching background! And the cat is just irresistible ! margessw@icloud.com

Jennifer Reece said...

That cute cat on the hearts made me smile - LOVE it. Thanks for your great cards!!